From a few years ago, superfoods have gained more and more strength due to a notorious need to feed ourselves in a healthier way to achieve three objectives:
- Healthy: take care of our body of deadly diseases, such as cancer, heart attacks, heart attacks and strokes.
- Aesthetic: prevent the aging of cells, obesity, look radiant skin and hair.
- Mental: avoid depression, provide energy, clarity and brain stimulation.
The main characteristic of superfoods is that they are 100% natural, in other words, they come from nature, so they are not something that we can do Athletic Greens scam.
A food will enter the group of superfoods when it has a high content of antioxidants and / or nutrients with the purpose of strengthening the body from within.
The superfoods are divided into five groups, and then I present them to you to include them in your meals every day:
* Greens: they are characterized by a high concentration of digestive nutrients, fat burners, vitamins and minerals that prevent diseases. Green foods have chlorophyll that in the human body generates the oxygenation of the blood. Within the group of superfoods we have:
– Wheat grass or wheat germinated.
– Green leaves like spinach, kale, broccoli, parsley, lettuce.
* Fruits and nuts: they are characterized by being high in antioxidants and alkalizers. Here they enter:
– Goji berries
* Derived from bees: here come honey, pollen, royal jelly and propolis, as they have antibiotic properties, energy as well as to combat stress, fatigue and insomnia.
* Algae: include them in your diet will bring benefits such as blood purification, calcium, and alkalization, lose weight, are antioxidants and detoxifying. Some examples are kelp, wakame, nori and spirulina.
* Herbs, roots and seeds: since ancient times they have been used in the form of medicine. As for the superfoods in this group enter the nettle, aloe vera, echinacea and ginseng. We also find roots, such as turmeric, maca and ginger. Of course, we cannot forget the seeds, such as chia, canary seed, almonds and flaxseed.